Data Protection Information
Adjust your privacy settings here:
Under the following link, you can revoke your consent to the use of individual cookies or services (e.g. Google Analytics, see section 4) or agree to their use on this website:
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour. In this way, we would like to inform you about our processing operations and at the same time comply with the legal obligations, in particular from the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) DS-GVO is:
SKALING Partners mbB
Cuxhavener Str. 14
tel +49 (0)30 439 70 88 40
fax +49 (0)30 439 70 88 79
You can reach our data protection officer at the above address with the addition "Data Protection Officer" as well as at email@example.com.
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context, if the inquiry is assigned to a contract, after the time limits for the term of the contract, otherwise after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis a data controller with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) Right of objection
Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to protect our legitimate interests that prevail in the context of a balance of interests, you may object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is carried out for other purposes, you will only have the right to object if there are grounds arising from your particular situation.
After exercising your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not further process your personal data for this purpose.
(3) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. A competent data protection supervisory authority is:
Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Volker Brozio (permanent representative)
Visitor entrance: Puttkamer Straße 16 - 18 (5th floor)
Telephone: 030/138 89-0
3. Processing of personal data when visiting our website
When using the website for informational purposes, i.e. merely viewing it without registering and without you providing us with any other information, we process the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The data described below is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security and must therefore be processed by us. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (page visited)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- previously visited page
- operating system
- language and version of the browser software.
Insofar as you have given your consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we use the following cookies and other third-party technologies on our website. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your terminal device. After the end of the purpose and the end of the use of the respective technology by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. For more information, including the basis of our cooperation with the individual providers, please refer to the individual technologies. If you have any questions about the providers and the basis of our cooperation with them, please use the contact option described in this privacy statement.
Use of Google services for web analysis and advertising purposes
For the purpose of website analysis, Google Analytics automatically collects and stores data (IP address, time of visit, device and browser information, and information about your use of our website), from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. Cookies may be used for this purpose. As a matter of principle, your IP address will not be merged with other data from Google. Data processing is carried out on the basis of an order processing agreement by Google.
SKALING Partners mbB, September 2022